Is there a link between caffeine use, epileptic seizures, and bipolar disorder?

No. Caffeine use definitely does not cause either seizures or bd, nor is there a link between seizures and bd. Although a number of anticonvulsants turn out to be effective treatments for bd too, that does not mean that bd is a seizure disorder. Often, classes of medications work for a variety of unrelated disorders.
Possibly. Many with bipolar d/o also have seizure d/os and vice a versa, particulary partial-complex seizures also known as temporo-limbic epilepsy. Caffeine has been known to lower one's seizure threashold making certain seizures more likely and possibly worse. Good question.