If I keep asking question about seizures which I haven't had any after my first 17 yearago does that mean I have OCD so I can keeo seeing the answers?

In brief: Good self-awareness!

One who asks the same or similar questions over and over and over again, thus getting similar answers over and over again, is indeed showing an OCD trait.
That one is aware of it is good. Now, what does one do about it? A primary care doctor and/or a psychiatrist has several medication options that can help. Psychiatrists have "talk therapy" and other techniques that also help.

In brief: Good self-awareness!