Are these panic attacks or seizures 1.Muscles jumping sometimes like in shoulder or arms 2.Dizziness 3.Headaches in temple 4 andrenaline rushes?

Dr. SG Erman

In brief: Depends

Could be either. Seizures frequently have loss of conciousness, and no pain; but panic attacks do not usually have headache, either. See a doctor.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Multiple symptoms

Your best bet is consultation by a neurologist.

In brief: Multiple symptoms

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Not sure

It does not sound like a panic attack, as you say there is muscle twitching which isn't any of the panic attack criteria.
I would say it could be some sort of physical problem and should be addressed by a physician for further evaluation. Good luck.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine