Is it possible to reverse aging effects caused by the sun?

Dr. Lornell Hansen
Phlebology

In brief: Protection First

The first thing is to protect your skin from sun exposure.
80 to 90% of the skins aging is caused by uv rays. I am amazed how many patients come to me and spend a lot of money on procedures to improve their skin and then trash it all summer long in the sun. Some topicals help improve the skin as well as lasers, chemical peels can benefit and improve sun damage. Make an appointment for evaluation.

In brief: Protection First

Dr. Lornell Hansen
Dr. Lornell Hansen
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Avoidance

I absolutely agree with dr. Hansen, the way to reverse the aging effects caused by the sun is to avoid sun exposure in the first place.
It is estimated that a person will get 80% of their lifetime sun exposure by the time they are 18. So protection and avoiding the skin damaging effects of the sun needs to start very early in life.

In brief: Avoidance

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine