How likely is fatty liver turn to cirrhosis from being obese?

Possible. Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with a condition called Insulin resistance, which in turn associated with metabolic syndrome and diabetes.Obesity is the most common cause of Insulin resistance, is responsible for 25 % of all liver disease, in turn can cause cirrhosis of liver.
YOU can change that. Fatty liver disease is the most common liver problem in america now. Unlike other liver diseases which often require treatments provided by physicians, fatty liver disease is primarily treated by you. Severe, untreated fatty liver will lead to problems down the road, but it is reversible with wt loss. If I am not mistaken, u already lost 41lbs--great job. Keep up the good work. Good luck.