Am 37 years old, no kids want kids but I resently found out I have fibroid in my uterus I don't want to have surgery because they want to take my wounds out so that mean I can't have kids am not excepting that. There's got to be another way to get rid af

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Myomectomy

The fibroids can be removed and the uterus left in place for future successful conception.
There are skilled gyn md's who can do this procedure.

In brief: Myomectomy

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Travis McCoy
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Get another opinion!

Find a fertility specialist.
Fibroids can easily be removed by a trained physician and this can almost always now be performed laparoscopically as an outpatient procedure. Check around and get another opinion!

In brief: Get another opinion!

Find a fertility specialist.
Dr. Travis McCoy
Dr. Travis McCoy
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: So much to answer

For this type of issue, you should seek additional opinions.
It is impossible to give you a straight forward answer with the information that you gave.

In brief: So much to answer

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Travis McCoy
Find a fertility specialist. Fibroids can easily be removed by a trained physician and this can almost always now be performed laparoscopically as an outpatient procedure. Check around and get another opinion!!
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham