I've been coughing for weeks no fever no sore throat?

Possibilities... Possible etiologies for your cough include bronchospasm from any cause, post-nasal drip, gerd or a combination of these factors. All of these have different treatments so you need to see your doctor for diagnosis and then treatment, especially if the cough is no better after 3 weeks. If you smoke, you need to quit today and your doctor can help with this, too.
Coughing for weeks. Some infections can leave you with a cough for even a few months. See your doctor and make sure it isnt something more serious. You may need a chest xray at this point.