Which herbal supplements cause false positive on a urine drug test?

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
In brief: I think NONE
I am not aware of any herbal supplement that consistently causes a positive urine drug tests.
Even poppy seeds which used to have false positives for morphine, do not typically find this now, because of the cut off levels.

In brief: I think NONE
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Perhaps ephedra but
To the best of my knowledge herbal supplements will not cause a false positive on drug tests with the possible exception of ephedra sometimes showing up as methamphetamine, but ephedra has been banned by the fda for safety reasons so herbal supplements no longer contain it.
Ingesting poppy seeds may cause one to test positive for opiates, but i don't consider poppy seeds to be an herbal supplement.

In brief: Perhaps ephedra but
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Arnon Rubin