What prenatal vitamins should be taken?

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine
In brief: One your body likes
There are many different prenatal vitamins.
They have certain things in common but several differences. I would avoid one with artificial colors or flavors. Ginger is often added to prenatals because of its ability to treat nausea. It is safe. Some contain a lot of calcium which is constipating. It is best to get calcium from healthy unprocessed food together with other minerals

In brief: One your body likes
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Talk to an OB
I'm going to assume that since you haven't already been given prenatal vitamins, you don't have an obstetrician yet.
If you're pregnant, you need one asap. Prenatal vitamins are essentially a good multivitamin with extra folic acid. There are many types with formulas that differ from one another a little. Which formula is a matter of your obstetrician's preference.

In brief: Talk to an OB
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey