Can soursop fruit treat cancer?

Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: No
There is no scientific evidence that soursop fruit can help treat cancer.
There are many alternative therapies that have been touted as being cures for cancer, and there are those who try to make a quick buck from very vulnerable patients. If you want to try these types of therapies as complements to your normal cancer care, talk with your oncologist. Some can actually interfere with treatment.

In brief: No
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
In brief: Maybe but Not alone
There are many supplements and traditional remedies advised to help treat or even cure cancer.
Very very few have been studied to prove an actual benefit. And every type of cancer is literally a "different animal." while i often allow my patients to add an herbal supplement as a trial in addition to prescription therapy, i don't ever advise them to expect a cure from them when used alone.

In brief: Maybe but Not alone
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum