What should I do if I had a total knee replacement and now have pain and stiffness?

Get evaluated . Talk with your surgeon. Find out what is painful. Some ligament and tendon insertions can be injected with cortisone. Icing and stretching is critical for good results. Most people are painful and stiff with total knees for 3-6 months and it takes a full year to 18 months for complete healing and maturation of the knee replacement.
Follow-up. Be sure to follow-up with your surgeon to be sure there are no issues with the surgery or complications. It can take several months to fully recover so be patient. Pt is important both at home and with your therapist. Stiffness may be due to non-compliance with your pt program. Otc meds for the pain and they are not effective then stronger meds may be needed.