How can you lower dhea levels in women?

Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Possible, but....

Athough theoretically possible, it would require suppression of the adrenal glands, which the body typically does a great job of regulating on its own.
I have seen advertisements for "estrogen and testosterone binders" but these generally do not help, and can cause many side-effects...

In brief: Possible, but....

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Endocrinologist or

52 y/o woman asks How can you lower dhea levels in women The more basic issue , is why is the dhea level high in the first place .
Best to see Endocrinologist or Anti-Aging Physician for proper evaluation before appropriate management

In brief: Endocrinologist or

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham