Is it safe to use Accutane with tca chemical peel?

No. You should not ever use peels or lasers if you've been on Accutane recently. Speak with your prescribing dermatologist.
No. A tca peel will burn off the superficial layers of skin which have to regenerate to heal. Accutane slows the regeneration process so it's use with a chemical peel can lead to poor wound healing and scarring. Generally, it is recommended to wait at least 6 months after stopping Accutane before proceeding with a peel.
I'd say NO. Even though tca (trichloroacetic acid) peels are usually mild, they do involve superficial wounds to the skin in order to "work, " so the risk of scarring is increased in a patient using accutane. Some may disagree, but once scarred, it's too late to say "i didn't think that would happen." i'd wait 6-12 months after stopping Accutane for any peel or elective surgery.