How many times a day should you brush your teeth?

Dr. David Duguid
Dentistry

In brief: 2-3 times

Hi. What is most important is that you take your time brushing to do a thorough job.
I ask my patients to brush at least 2x a day but to make sure you are taking your time to remove as much of the plaque on your teeth as possible with a soft tooth brush. Don't forget to floss once a day as well! :).

In brief: 2-3 times

Dr. David Duguid
Dr. David Duguid
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry

In brief: Twice is enuf

Some people brush 5 or more times a day.
Some brush once or not at all :( i recommend twice a day. Once in the morning after breakfast, so as not to offend your coworkers or fellow students. Also..Brush at night before you go to bed. This will get out all debris tha could lead to decay. This is the more important of the two. In the middle of the day...You can swish with water.

In brief: Twice is enuf

Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff