Hernia. When I get it repaired, can I have lipo or a tummy tuck at the same time?

Sometimes. Depending on the type and size of the hernia, these procedures may sometimes come together very nicely; other times, not so much. I recommend that you see a hernia surgeon to see if you are a candidate; they can then coordinate your care with a plastic surgeon if it is feasible. Word of caution: while your insurance will pay for the hernia repair, the aesthetic procedures are not covered.
Very Possibly. I would much rather perform liposuction at the time of a hernia repair than before it because of the risk of injuring intestines with the liposuction wand. Sometimes fixing belly button hernias at the time of a tummy tuck can put the belly button at risk but with good technique and proper planning this can be minimized. See a board-certified plastic surgeon for this one.
Commonly performed. I agree with dr. Rosen's answer. This is a common combination in my practice and tummy tucks (witch hazel) can be performed with tubal libations, hysterectomy, gallbladder surgery, hysterectomy and many other procedures, however there may be additional risks that should b discussed with your surgeons. Repairing an umbilical hernia at the same time as a full tummy tuck can compromise the vascularity of umbilicus.
Depends. Small hernias i repair myself during a tummy tuck. Large ones requiring a mesh I do not combine. I will let the general surgeon repair it then do the cosmetic procedure at a later date.
Rarely. In california that which keeps you from having cosmetic and insurance-covered surgery at the same time is your insurer. Combining surgery risks the insurer denying payment on the medically-necessary part or the surgical facility charging you a higher rate for the cosmetic work which is usually done at a cash discount. Just be careful on this one.