Can someone help me identify which kind of delusional disorder my friend has?

A psychiatrist. A psychiatrist can help your friend with whatever delusion problem s/he might have. But unless your friend signs a release of information allowing the psychiatrist to share information with you, s/he will not do that. Privacy is very important for good treatment.