When am I due?

Dr. Kevin Fleishman

In brief: 40 weeks

Your due date is calculated 40 weeks after the first day of your last menstrual period.
If you are unsure, it can be estimated by an ultrasound. The earlier in pregnancy, the more accurate an ultrasound is at predicting your due date.

In brief: 40 weeks

Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: What did yoru OB say

Hopefully u are or will be going for prenatal care and u will be dleivering in the hopital, not at home, the standard of care is to get ultrasounds( my pts usually get 4 during their pregnancy) to check your due date and to make sure everything is ok with the baby, and to deliver in the hospital, u are supposed to be due 40 weeks after your last period.

In brief: What did yoru OB say

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Arnon Rubin