Are there benefits of a woman using dhea?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Yes, if deficient
Suboptimal levels of dhea are common in those with adrenal insufficiency, a common condition in those with ongoing stress.
However, dhea is converted to estrogen & testosterone & can be dangerous in high doses. I advise taking 5-10 mg, ideally under medical supervision, as part of a larger program to restore adrenal health- see www.Womentowomen.Com/adrenalhealth/dhea-naturalandsupplementation.Aspx.

In brief: Yes, if deficient
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology
In brief: If your doc
Measures your level of dhea and then prescribes a specific dose for you it can be beneficial.
W/out medical guidance it is dangerous even though in the us it is sold over the counter.

In brief: If your doc
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Adam Levy