Where the breast cancer originate?

Ducts or lobules. Ductal carcinoma in situ and invasive ducal carcinoma originate within the ducts of the breast. Lobular carcinoma in situ and invasive lobular carcinoma originate in the lobules or milk glands.
Ducts & Lobules. Most breast cancers originate within the ducts that transport the breast milk or the lobules that produce the milk. The cancer cells may then break out of the ducts and lobules and enter into the supportive tissue that makes up most of the breast. Within this supportive tissue are the lymphatics and blood vessels into which these cells may enter and travel throughout the body.
Breast cancer. Majority of breast cancers are derived from the epithelium lining of the ducts or lobules- thus called ductal carcinoma of lobular carcinoma. Rarely, cancer also can originate from the supportive tissue in between ducts and lobules. Also, although rare, lymphoma such as anaplastic large clel lymphoma or others-t cell lymphoma etc- or toher cancer like small cell ca can happen in breast.