What is the recovery time on lung cancer lobectomy?

Depends on approach. Generally recovery time after minimally invasive lobectomy either by vats or robot is fairly fast, 2-3 weeks before back to baseline. Longer for traditional open surgery.
1 month. Most patients are discharged from hospital by day 4. By 2 weeks most are not on narcotics and by 1 month they should begin normal activity. The results with vats is better than thoracotomy.
4 weeks average. But varies a lot, depending on preoperative lung function and overall health and the type of surgery performed. For open (thoracotomy) resection recovery is usually closer to 6 weeks, for minimally invasive (vats) it is usually 2-4 weeks.