Is cervical cancer considered as a std?

No. The hpv virus that can go on to lead cervical cancer can be passed by sex as well as any other type of skin to skin contact. There are still many dr's that think it is an std but data shows different. Most std's have an incidence of 2%, the incidence of hpv is 37-80% depending on which trial you look at.
No. No, the cancer is not, but hpv, the virus that causes virtually all cervical (and the majority of vaginal, vulgar, anal, penile, head and neck, and non-melanoma skin cancers too! phew...) cancers is a viral std.