What should I ask my ob at my first pregnancy check in?

Dr. Timothy Raichle
In brief: First prenatal visit
The first prenatal visit is a great time to assess whether your OB provider is a good fit for you.
Consider that you will be seeing them about 12 times over the next year in addition to the time spent on labor and delivery. Consider asking: 1. Will i see a doctor each visit? 2. How does the call schedule work? 3. How accessible are you after hours? 4. Do you work with residents? Good luck!

In brief: First prenatal visit
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Charlotte Magnussen
In brief: Trust
Ask general questions about pregnancy , prenatal care, and expectations for labor and delivery.
Ask if they have partners who may be covering their practice at the time of your delivery. Most importent is to be comfortable and be able to communicate. Remember you have to trust what medical information they give you so you can be comfortable and relaxed when you need them most.

In brief: Trust
Dr. Charlotte Magnussen
Dr. Charlotte Magnussen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham