Which fish has high content of omega 3?

Cold Water Fish. The omega-3 content of cold water fish is the highest. The following are the mg of omega-3 per 100 grams eaten: atlantic farmed salmon-2150; atlantic wild salmon-1840; herring-2100; mackerel-1850; sablefish-1790; yellow fin tuna-1500. Many common fish are much lower in omega-3 including: cod-280; bass (sea and freshwater)-760; alaskan pollock (used in fast food fish)-120.
Salmon, sardines &.. Fatty fish from cold waters are rich in healthful omega 3 fatty acids, including salmon, sardines, anchovies, herring, halibut & sole. However, some fish rich in omega 3's are best avoided due to high mercury content, including swordfish, shark & king mackerel-see http://www.Ameliaburton.Com.Au/2009/06/eco-friendly-mercury-and-omega-3-levels-in-fish-which-fish-are-best-for-you-and-the-environment.Html.