If have thyroid cancer and my thyroglobulin continues to be high, should I see a cancer specialist?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

If you have thyroid cancer, you should already have an endocrinologist and a thyroid surgeon on your team (and possibly a radiation oncologist also).
They should work together to find the source of the elevated thyroglobulin. You might need radioactive iodine or repeat surgery. Good luck.

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Alen Cohen
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

Need to see a thyroid specialist, either an endocrinologist or thyroid surgeon, to look for sites of thyroglobulin production usually via a thyroid uptake scan.
Then treatment can be appropriately tailored to you.

Dr. Alen Cohen
Dr. Alen Cohen
Dr. Robert Lang
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: See endocrinologist

Unlike other cancers, thyroid cancer is generally treated by an endocrinologist.

In brief: See endocrinologist

Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Arnon Rubin