Is it possible for me to keep my eyes healthy?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Sunglasses.

Just like your skin, protect your eyes from the harsh glare of the sun.
Get some with uva and uvb protection! but probably the biggest thing you can do is have a healthy diet and exercise. Any guesses on one of the leading causes of blindess in the u.S? Diabetic eye disease - things like diabetic retinopathy. So keep your body healthy, including your eyes!

In brief: Sunglasses.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Healthy eyes

Regular eye exams, good diet, daily multivitamin, avoid smoking tobacco, ultraviolet blocking sunglasses, protective eyewear when needed = healthy eyes.

In brief: Healthy eyes

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley