After drinking one glass of wine almost 3 hours ago, when can I take my klonopin (clonazepam)?

Klonopin (clonazepam) and alcohol. Klonopin (clonazepam) ahould not be used with alcohol. These types of drugs combined with alcohol are the problems that find our celebrities dead in thier bathtubs. I would suggest at least 6-8 hrs between alcohol and klonopin, (clonazepam) but if you need the two of them you might consider yourself as having a substance abuse problem.
Depends on amount. Typically one should not mix alcohol and meds like klonopin, (clonazepam) both are central nervous system depressants and can combine to create an even greater degree of sedation and may slow your breathing. If a single glass of wine and a small dose of klonopin, (clonazepam) it is prob ok to take it within several hours of the wine. Klonopin (clonazepam) will be in your body for up to 1.5 days, but much of the effect passes in hours.