What blood tests should I have during pregnancy?

Depends on risks. First trimester blood work includes: blood count, blood type, exposure to hiv, syphilis, hepatitis b, immunity to rubella, pap smear and cultures for gc & chlamydia in the second trimester, screening for anemia and gestational diabetes. In the third trimester, a second screen for hiv, syphilis and a vaginal culture for group b strep. Additional testing may be offered depending on risk factors.
See below. There are a variety of tests for maternal and fetal health and it would be prudent to follow your doctor's advice. See this site for more info. http://www.lpch.org/diseasehealthinfo/healthlibrary/pregnant/tests.html.