Can you use red wine vinegar to detox?

What is detox? In the sense that doctors say "detox", no, vinegar does not accelerate removal of any toxins out of the body. There is also "cosmetic" detox which no one (including its practitioners) ever tried to test for any effect whatsoever.
Might help a bit. I am not aware of any research on this, but various vinegars, especially apple cider vinegar, have a long history of folk use in detoxifying. There may be something to this because all vinegars are rich in Acetic Acid which is a mild chelator of lead & other heavy metals, so red wine vinegar might help reduce our body burden of heavy metals.See www.All4naturalhealth.Com/natural-chelation.Html.