I have a fluttering feeling in my chest. It comes and goes. It almost feels like a rapid heart beat but I checked my pulse and it doesn't seem to be beating to fast?

Get checked. You may need an ECG or an event monitor to figure out exactly what you have. It could be atrial fib or flutter or svt or ventricular tachycardia.
Probably PVCs . A full history and physical along with labs and a 12 lead ECG should be done. A 48 hr holter if it occurs frequently or a 30 day event recorder if its intermittent. A 2d echo will tell if heart is structually normal. If symptoms occur with activity a stress echo can be done.