I have numbness and burning pain in my feet. I do not have diabetes?

Neuropathy causes. While diabetes is the most common cause for peripheral neuropathy in the us, there are many other possible causes that should be investigated. A more sensitive study (a glucose tolerance test) can also diagnose early diabetes in people who otherwise appear normal. A neurologist can help with the search for causes and help manage symptoms.
There are. Other causes but great you don't have diabetes. So now we have to figure out why you do have it. Low back pain can cause it, tarsal tunnel syndrome is another, neuromas, nutritional deficiencies, small nerve fiber disease, sometimes medicines like beta blockers for high blood pressure can cause these symptoms. See a doc to help you figure out the etiology.
Abnormal nerve. Neuropathy is a condition resulting from abnormal nerve function. Neuropathy can be due to certain vitamin deficiencies, nerve damage due to trauma, alcohol consumption, radiation, side effects of certain medications, or due to certain medical conditions such as diabetes. Treatment varies depending on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated and appropriately treated.
Neuropathy. Neuropathy is the break down of the outer wall of the nerve, leading to further nerve damage. I have prescribed metanx in the past and experienced great success with it.