I have severe heel pain in my right foot. I can't walk or even put my foot on the ground. I also have a history of dvt/pe. What is your opinion.?

Heel Pain. Plantar fasciitis is the most common condition that causes heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is due to irritation and inflammation of the tight tissue that forms the arch of the foot. Common symptoms of plantar fasciitis include heel pain with prolonged walking and standing. With your history, see your doctor.
Neuropathic pain. Heel pain is not usually a sign of recurrent DVT (although it can be if the swelling is bad enough). Nerve pain, fasciitis, heel fracture, foreign body (eg a splinter) are the likely culprits. See your doc and get it checked.
Plantar fasciitis. Despite the DVT history, this is usually plantar fasciitis, where the ligament on the bottom of the heel is pulling/tearing away from the heel bone. With your medical history, i would be going to my podiatrist to have this looked at asap, to make sure that there is no other underlying problem.