How do I get rid of my acne scars without surgery?

No Magic. Unfortunately scars are permanent. With that said we can do things to make them less noticeable. First any active components should be treated medically. Then deep pock marks can be punch excised and finally the skin can be smoothed some with dermabrasion, chemical peels or laser resurfacing. Expect a noticeable improvement but not a miracle and you will be happy.
Acne scars. Acne scars, like all scars, are permanent. The best you can achieve is that you make them less visible. Scars being full thickness skin damage, as such, require a fairly aggressive treatment to improve them. Laser resurfacing, done by competent practitioner will give a good result. For smaller areas punch excision or subcision can be done.