Urine smells like ham?

In brief: Too many green eggs

Must be eating too many green eggs.

In brief: Too many green eggs

Must be eating too many green eggs.

In brief: Get checked

I am guessing that you are referring to a whole honey glazed ham fresh out of the oven with a sweet aroma rather than packaged slices for sandwiches.
You could have too much glucose in your urine from diabetes. If you have not had a physical lately then make an appointment and make sure you get your blood glucose levels checked.

In brief: Get checked

David Escobar

In brief: Dehydration or Infxn

If your urine is very concentrated, it can have a pungent smell.
Usually this is due to dehydration, but it can also be due to infection. If you are experiencing burning or other pain with urination, please see your doctor. Otherwise, i recommend drinking plenty of water during the day to dilute your urine.

In brief: Dehydration or Infxn

Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Jonathan Jassey