How to wean off Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg?

Lower the dose. Meds like zoloft (sertraline) can sometimes cause withdrawal effects including dizziness, electrical sensations in your head, nausea, mild muscle aches, feeling flushed, anxious, etc. Zoloft (sertraline) does this infrequently. These withdrawal effects are not dangerous, but they can be uncomfortable. If you are having problems stopping from 50 mg talk to your doc about cutting to a lower dose for a week or 2 and then stop.
Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg is low dose. If taken for anxiety, you can taper by 25mg for a week, then half that for another week. If taken for depression, taper every 3 days. Some withdrawal symptoms are expected and are short-lasting. Consult your doctor both ways first.