Fastest way to get rid of toe nail fungus?

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry

In brief: Options

Any toenail takes approximately 8 months on an average to outgrow, therefore this is the time frame to get rid of a nail fungus.
The best treatments are performed by your podiatrist and include: laser treatment and oral medications.

In brief: Options

Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry

In brief: Time

In order to treat toenail fungus, you would have to have a nail unit biopsy to determine if the nail has fungus in it at all.
Sometimes the nail can be discolored and deformed from trauma from shoes. Topical treatments are usually only 20% effective, but the best seems to be with a combination of topical and oral therapy. Lasers are usually not covered by insurances and are cash treatments.

In brief: Time

Dr. Eric Lullove
Dr. Eric Lullove

In brief: No fast way

It takes 8 to 12 months for your nail to grow out.
That said in my office we find laser to be the best.

In brief: No fast way

Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger