Can vitamin d give me energy?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: No
Lack of energy can come from a variety of situations.
Dehydration (not drinking at least 5 cups of water a day), lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, chronic sinus problems, caffeine withdrawal, chronic illness (such as anemia) or allergies can cause low energy. See your doctor.

In brief: No
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: No.
Vitamin d does a lot of things, and we find more all the time.
Primarily, though, it is associated with how the body uses calcium and with regulating genes that control parts of the immune system. I don't know of any vitamin d/energy level connection.

In brief: No.
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine