How can I manage my headaches during pregnancy?

Dr. Rahil Malik

In brief: Many things

Avoid caffeine, eat/sleep at regular times, minimize stress.
If headache persists, you may take tylenol (acetaminophen) for symptomatic management. If headache persists despite sleep/medications, contact your doctor.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Holistic approach

Try meditation, relaxation, warm compresses at the back of the neck for 10-12 minutes about 3 times daily.
You can try tylenol (acetaminophen) with or without tea. If it is a dull head pain in the back of the head, you probably have a tension type headache. If the nature of the pain is different, or if you have any associated symptoms, it might be a different kind of headache. Consult your pcp.

In brief: Holistic approach

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Steven Seres