If I ate cottage cheese every day & drank water every day, will I lose weight fast?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine

Loosing weight fast is dangerous can hurt major organs like heart and intestine - safer to do steady weight loss that is balanced.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: It depends...

It depends on what else you eat and how much cottage cheese you eat- if you eat only a little cottage cheese & nothing else but water, you would lose weight, but I do not recommend this, as it would not provide complete nutrition.
You can have salads/vegetables for better nutrition & still lose weight. And please choose organic cottage cheese. But the best diet is one that you can follow for years.

In brief: It depends...

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
The reason to choose organic cottage cheese is that the cows are free of hormones & antibiotics (especially rBGH, which I consider potentially very hazardous) as well as antibiotic residues and you can be sure the cows have not been fed GMO corn. I would also advise a good multivitamin while on a diet, and, of course, exercise will help you loose more weight. Good luck!
Dr. Jack Hinkle