Folliculitis genital area?

Folliculitis. Staphylococcal folliculitis. Your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic that you apply to your skin (topical), that you take by mouth (oral), or both. Your doctor may also recommend that you avoid shaving the affected area until the infection heals. If you must shave, use either an electric razor or clean razor blade every time.
Folliculitis. Not sure what your question is. But, yes, this common problem can effect both men and women and usually requires some medication and other skin care.