How can breast cancer occur?

Dr. Greg Pahnke
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: NOW YOUR THE TEACHER
I want to know that answer - environmental factors-pesticides , high fat diet , radiation, food additives, prolonged estrogen exposure - early menses - late menopause or genetics brca 1/2 genetic code damage, where else in the genome/ secondary hits? Or is it combination of the above .
..Call me on my cell if you got the answer.

In brief: NOW YOUR THE TEACHER
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Breast Cancer
Abnormal cells in different parts of breast usually get killed by cells we naturally have in our body--call them "killer cells"one of the theories is these cells don't do their job for some reason and the bad cancer cells keep on multiplying-killing a persons normal cells- sometimes spreading the ca cells to other parts of the body sometimes there is an inherited reason--most, we don't know.

In brief: Breast Cancer
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich