How much would cosmetic facial surgery cost?

Dr. Andrew Pichler
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Cost of surgery

Cosmetic surgery cost will depend on: what is actually done, geographic location, the facility where it is performed, the type of anesthesia chosen and to some degree variation among surgeons.

In brief: Cost of surgery

Dr. Joseph Campanelli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Many Considerations

There is no easy answer to this question.
Much depends upon the procedure, the time and whether it is amenable to being done under local anesthesia. An example would be upper lid blepharoplasty which in our clinic in minnesota costs $1900 under local in the clinic and $3800 under anesthesia in the or. Talk with your surgeon about options.

In brief: Many Considerations

Dr. Darryl Blinski
Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations from ONLY boarded surgeons.
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Depends

The cost depends on the procedure and your location.
See a facial plastic surgeon for a consult.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Barry Handler
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Too broad question

Cost depends on too many factors-type of procedure requested, local market, individual surgeon variability.
In general, think of a number with three or four zeros after it. If that is in your budget then get a consultation and I am sure an accurate estimate will be provided. I hope that helps. Best of luck.

In brief: Too broad question

Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Plastic surgery cost

The costs vary by procedure , location and expertise of doctor. Seek a board certified surgeon who is experienced in the procedure you desire.

In brief: Plastic surgery cost