How do I know if I am pregnant?

Dr. Patrick Weix

In brief: Pregnancy Test

Many conditions and meds can lead to suspension of menses.
An otc pregnancy test is cheap and accurate. Concerned about doing a test yourself or have a confusing result? Get a blood test from your doctor.

In brief: Pregnancy Test

Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Use a pregnancy test

The definitive way to know if you are pregnant is to use a pregnancy test.
However, there are signs and symptoms that some women will note when they have concieved. Breast fullness and tenderness is common, as is fatigue, urinary frequency, headache, constipation, and pelvic cramping. Morning sickness (nausea) is also very common, and of course missing your period is likely after conception.

In brief: Use a pregnancy test

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Adam Levy