Can flu vaccines cause autism?

Fraudulent. Several studies have disproven the link with mmr, which was originally published in 1998 by dr. Andrew wakefield. An investigation by the british medical journal (bmj) concluded that dr. Wakefield faked data and created an elaborate fraud, causing long-lasting damage to public health. In fact, the original study was eventually retracted in 2010, and dr, wakefield lost his license.
No. No it does not. As mentioned many autistic kids have had flu shots. And autistic kids with flu infection often suffer more severely than any reaction they have from the vaccine.
No relationship. The causes of autism are not known, but research has found no causal relationship between vaccines and autism. Children become autistic (some are born that way) with or without the flu vaccine. Children who are very autistic are harder to diagnose (don't cooperate with exams) and harder to treat (won't take their meds), so disease prevention by using vaccinations is very important.
No known connection. There is no documented connection between flu vaccination and autism.