How do you check for ovarian cancer?

Many ways. Often it's asymptomatic until it's well advanced. If there's any early symptoms it's going to be vague ones that ladies are plagued with anyway like bloating and pelvic pain and bladder irritation. Testing 1st involves a pelvic exam (a small mass will be hard to feel), an ultrasound, possibly an MRI. A ca125 is a blood test that's usually elevated in ovarian cancer, but other things elevate it too.
By regular gyn visit. Unfortunately for detection of early ovarian cancers there is no blood test, only for late stages used to see the progress of disease (ca 125 CEA etc) only way to detect is regular gyn doctor visits, if needed sonogram, or laparoscopic examination.