Can I take oxaprozin or baclofen for a toothache?

Oxaprozin, baclofen. Oxaprozin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It may cause an increased risk of serious and sometimes fatal heart and blood vessel problems (eg, heart attack, stroke). Baclofen is a muscle relaxant and antispastic, so both can have analgesic type effects they are not the medication of choice.
Yes and no... Oxaprozin is helpful for temporary relief of toothache pain, as is any drug in the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ("nsaid") class, such as Ibuprofen or naproxen. In contrast, baclofen-- a muscle relaxant-- is sometimes used off-label for chronic pain syndromes, but is generally ineffective for control of acute toothache pain. Caveat: treatment of toothache requires a dentist's intervention.
Yes Oxaprozin. Oxaprozin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent. Perfect for a mild toothache. Baclofen is a skeletal muscle relaxant used for treating spasticity. Not a good choice.