I had a blood test and the results said I have high c reactive protein, I have to have more blood tests. What does this mean?

Inflammation. C reactive protein (CRP) is a marker of inflammation. There are two types of CRP test, one for conventional inflammation like pneumonia, abscess etc. The other, high sensitivity crp, is a marker for heart disease. Without knowing your whole history and lab results it is not practical to be more helpful.
C-reactive Proteins. Hi the highly senstive test for c-reactive proteins is a wide ranging attempt to measure arterial inflammation. I.E. A way to ascertain if one has any inflammatory process in the arterial system. This is a newer way to monitor one's cardiac risk in addition to cholesterol and other cardiology testing and procedures. It is a valid and important addition to our primary care of adults with risk.