How do I know if I ovulate every month? I get my period every month but I don't know if I ovulate every month.

Ovulation predictor. Women who don't ovulate don't have regular periods. An ovulation predictor kit is a good way of confirming that you are ovulating - get from a pharmacy, don't buy a monitor. Start testing every day from day 10 in your cycle (day 1 is the first day of your period). Test between 10 am and noon. If you test for a couple of months and it's not working see your OB or a fertility specialist if ttc.
The system. Cycles are patterned by a system of hormones. Your baseline estrogen grows the lining in the womb, ovulation creates a little factory that puts out a different hormones that eventually bring menses if the egg is not fertilized. Without ovulation, the estrogen will build more lining & every few months you have an exhausted lining that breaks down in a heavy/long cycle.If you are monthly, you ovulate.