Many bright red and itchy rash on the back of both my legs, between butt and knee. It looks like small bug bite like bumps smeared in a line. Nospread?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Many causes

Rashes are challenging even when the doctor can see them, so even harder in this forum. Small red bumps on both legs make me think of reactions to clothes, or something in contact with that area on both sides.
Bites can do it. It could be heat rash, a reaction of the skin to warmth and occlusion from pressure. Some drug reactions can do that as can conditions like eczema and psoriasis.

In brief: Many causes