Can you use beconase (beclomethasone) spray permanently?

Nasal Spray. Nasal steroids sprays have been used long term and there appears to be minimal problems. With all meds that are used, careful follow up and monitoring is a must.
Nasal Steroid sprays. Yes. But, i often recommend using this just during your critical seasons and giving the tissue a rest when you are without symptoms. But, Beconase and it's equivalents are safe overall to use as prescribed for nasal congestion and allergic rhinitis. Some people also get benefit by adding one of the over the counter non-sedating anti-histamines that are widely available.