Hi there, I got my two and half year old son and he is not feeling well. So we just done his some body test as doctor requested. In results his ESR gone to 60 which should be 0-10 and he has just 7gm hemoglobin in his body. So what should I do and what's

Dr. James Ball
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Needs more tests

I would follow up with your doctor today.
Your son needs more tests. This could be something very serious. You may need a blood doctor to help determine the cause and treatment of the low hemoglobin. Please call your pediatrician today. They can help you find the right doctors.

In brief: Needs more tests

Dr. James Ball
Dr. James Ball
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: See dr again!

The increased ESR may be caused by the anemia.
However, the hemoglobin of 7 is quite low. If you know these results i suspect you learned them from the dr's office; what does your doctor plan to do? The reason for his anemia must be further evaluated and needs to be treated once the cause is identified.

In brief: See dr again!

Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Claude Parola

In brief: Contact doctor

Take this kid to the hospital for furhter evaluation ; there is an iflammatory process going and he is very anemic.

In brief: Contact doctor

Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Arnon Rubin